Dishin & Swishin 3/20/15 Podcast: More of The Roundtable! NCAA Tournament Preview Part II
Yesterday, in part one of the Dishin & Swishin Roundtable, three of the four regions were discussed. Today, we talk in-depth about the teams selected, the problems with the process and the committee choices and criteria and more.
As a reminder, we have an outstanding panel, with a slight twist. Not only is there the usual array of outstanding journalists, but we have added a legendary coach to give a different perspective of things. The participants are:
- Doug Feinberg, Associated Press national women’s basketball writer
LaChina Robinson, ESPN analyst
Debbie Antonelli, ESPN analyst
Lin Dunn, former NCAA and WNBA head coach
When this group got together, along with host and moderator David Siegel, the conversation was so enjoyable and informative that we need to break it into two parts! Part one aired yesterday, and today we bring you part two.
- Breaking down each region
- Upsets? Does the No. 5 vs. No. 12 matchup produce upsets on the women’s side too?
- Underseeding! Princeton, DePaul, James Madison and more
- Does Arkansas with their 6-10 conference record deserve to be in the tournament or someone else?
- Who should you be looking for? Stories, upstarts, and unknowns
- What wins in March and April? Styles, programs, positions and coaches
Plus of course a lot more! All of the insight you have come to look for in the Roundtable discussions.
So before you submit your brackets, check out both or Dishin & Swishin’s roundtable podcasts! Enjoy!