Fifteen Athletes to Attend USA Basketball February Training Camp
Fifteen athletes are set to participate in a USA Basketball Women’s National Team training camp Feb. 6-9 in Minneapolis. Cheryl Reeve (Minnesota Lynx) will lead the camp along with court coaches Curt Miller (Los Angeles Sparks), Mike Thibault (Washington Mystics), and James Wade (Chicago Sky).
- Ariel Atkins (Washington Mystics)
- Napheesa Collier (Minnesota Lynx)
- Kahleah Copper (Chicago Sky)
- Elena Delle Donne (Washington Mystics)
- Allisha Gray (Atlanta Dream)
- Natasha Howard (Dallas Wings)
- Sabrina Ionescu (New York Liberty)
- Betnijah Laney (New York Liberty)
- Marina Mabrey (Dallas Wings)
- Angel McCoughtry (free agent)
- Arike Ogunbowale (Dallas Wings)
- Kelsey Plum (Las Vegas Aces)
- Diana Taurasi (Phoenix Mercury)
- Brianna Turner (Phoenix Mercury)
- Jackie Young (Las Vegas Aces)
The USA won its fourth consecutive FIBA Women’s World Cup gold medal last fall. This camp is an evaluation for the USA Women’s National Team athlete pool ahead of the 2024 Olympic Summer Games in Paris next summer.
The camp will take place at The Courts, home of the WNBA’s Minnesota Lynx and NBA’s Minnesota Timberwolves.