The Shimmy and Cheryl Show: Podcast for 6/15/13: The week in review, a dunking rule proposal, the return of Diana Taurasi’s swagger, the Wounded NBA and more
Recorded Thursday, June 13, 2013[display_podcast]
Welcome to second episode of the second season of “The Shimmy and Cheryl Show” with University of Nebraska assistant coach Shimmy Gray-Miller and Cheryl Coward, founder of Hoopfeed.com.
We recap the previous week and as always give our predictions for the upcoming week.
- The Javale McGee WNBA Rule: Our idea for a rule on dunking when a team is losing
- The return of the mack: Diana Taurasi
- The surprise wins: Tulsa in Seattle, Washington’s win over Minnesota and the fiery play of Ivory Latta
- The struggling Indiana Fever
- Washington on the rise
- The erroneous comparisons of Elena Delle Donne to Lauren Jackson
- Lindsay Whalen in beast mode
- The Wounded National Basketball Association: Do we need to start a Kickstarter campaign so the league can afford to add more players rosters?
- This week’s “What was was she thinking?” award goes to Danielle Robinson
- Off the court accolades
Podcast music: “City of Innocence” by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com.
The Shimmy and Cheryl Show by Hoopfeed.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.