AP Poll – Nov. 30. 2015 – Seton Hall, DePaul and UCLA enter; GW, Iowa and Louisville drop out
- Three schools entered the poll: Seton Hall entered at No. 22, DePaul at No. 23 and UCLA at No. 24. The Bruins nearly defeated Notre Dame in an overtime contest Saturday for the Junkanoo Jam championship.
- Northwestern moved up four spots to No. 15. Syracuse moved up three spots to No. 20.
- Three teams fell out of the poll: George Washington, Iowa and Louisville.
- Tennessee dropped four spots to No. 8 after losing to Texas yesterday. The Longhorns are undefeated and take on No. 9 Mississippi State this week.
- UConn received all of the first-place votes. The Huskies had no trouble routing Kansas State and Nebraska last week. Upcoming games for the No. 1 team include: at Chattanooga on Nov 30, at DePaul on Dec 2, and at home vs. Notre Dame on Dec 5.
Others receiving votes: Iowa 49, George Washington 40, St. John’s 14, Miami 13, Dayton 11, Missouri 9, Oklahoma State 9, Princeton 9, Purdue 5, NC State 4, Western Kentucky 4, Florida 3, Nebraska 3, Southern Cal 3, Idaho 1, Oregon 1