Elena Delle Donne leads the WNBA’s list of most popular jerseys for third consecutive season
The Washington Mystics’ Elena Delle Donne leads the WNBA’s list of most popular jerseys for the third consecutive season. Jersey rankings are based on WNBAStore.com sales from the 2019 season.
Las Vegas Aces player A’ja Wilson comes in at No. 2. Rounding out the rest of the top five: the Los Angeles Sparks’ Candace Parker (No. 3), the Phoenix Mercury’s Diana Taurasi (No. 4) and the Seattle Storm’s Sue Bird (No. 5).
Notes from the league on the jersey rankings:
- Wilson (No. 2) earns her highest ranking, jumping from No. 7 on the latest list (September 2018).
- Dallas Wings’ rookie Arike Ogunbowale (No. 8) makes her debut on the list.
- The Liberty return to the team merchandise rankings for the first time since the 2010 WNBA season.
Top 10 Most Popular WNBA Jerseys
- Elena Delle Donne, Washington Mystics
- A’ja Wilson, Las Vegas Aces
- Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
- Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
- Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
- Liz Cambage, Las Vegas Aces
- Kelsey Plum, Las Vegas Aces
- Arike Ogunbowale, Dallas Wings
- Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm
- Kayla McBride, Las Vegas Aces
Top 5 Most Popular Team Merchandise
- Las Vegas Aces
- Minnesota Lynx
- Seattle Storm
- New York Liberty
- Washington Mystics