Voting for 2022 WNBA All-Stars begins June 3
Voting for the 2022 #WNBA All-Stars begins June 3 and ends Monday, June 20 at 11:59 p.m. ET. This season the annual All-Star Game takes place Sunday, July 10 in Chicago at Wintrust Arena, the home of the defending league champion Chicago Sky. The game will be televised on ABC at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT.
How to Vote and Rules
- Desktop and mobile web: To vote online from a desktop or mobile device, fans should visit the official WNBA All-Star 2022 ballot page at vote.wnba.com. Fans may vote for a minimum of one player and maximum of 10, through submitting one full ballot per day (defined as once every 24 hours) including the selection of up to four guards and six frontcourt players regardless of conference.
- WNBA App: To vote through the WNBA App using iOS or Android devices, fans must visit the WNBA All-Star Voting ballot page via the menu options in the top left corner of the App. Fans may vote for a minimum of one player and maximum of 10, through submitting one full ballot per day (defined as once every 24 hours) including the selection of up to four guards and six frontcourt players regardless of conference. The WNBA App can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Twitter: Fans may tweet, retweet, or reply with a hashtag of a WNBA player’s first and last name (#FirstNameLastName) or Twitter handle. Tweets must include the WNBA All-Star hashtag – #WNBAAllStar – in order to be valid. Each individual tweet may include only one player’s name or handle. Fans may submit a maximum of 10 unique player valid votes per Twitter handle per day (defined as once every 24 hours). Each of the up to 10 votes per day must be for a different WNBA player. Fans voting via a Twitter account must have the “protect my tweets” option unchecked in the settings of their Twitter account.
- Players will be ranked by position (guard and frontcourt) within each of the three voting groups – fan votes, player votes and media votes. Each player’s score will be calculated by averaging their weighted rank from the fan votes, the player votes and the media votes. The four guards and six frontcourt players with the best score will be named as starters for AT&T WNBA All-Star 2022. Fan voting will serve as the tiebreaker for players in a position group with the same score.
- The 10 All-Star starters, including the two captains, will be revealed on Wednesday, June 22. After the announcement of the starters, the league’s head coaches will select the 12 reserves. The head coaches will vote for three guards, five frontcourt players and four players at either position regardless of conference. They may not vote for their own players. The reserves will be announced on Tuesday, June 28.
- The captains – the two All-Star starters who receive the most fan votes – will draft their respective rosters by selecting first from the remaining eight players in the pool of starters and then from the pool of 12 reserves.
FAQ: How to Watch the WNBA All-Star Game
When is the 2022 AT&T WNBA All-Star Game?
2022’s AT&T WNBA All-Star Game will be played on Sunday, July 10th at 1 p.m. ET and will be the centerpiece of a weekend full of WNBA activities that begin on Saturday, July 9th, at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Where can I tune into the AT&T WNBA All-Star Weekend?
- On Saturday, July 9th at 3:00 p.m. ET, ESPN will be airing a variety of live events both on-and-off the court related to All-Star Weekend.
- On Sunday, July 10th at 1:00 p.m. ET, ABC will be airing the 2022 AT&T WNBA All-Star Game.
Who is hosting the 2022 AT&T WNBA All-Star Game?
The 2022 AT&T All-Star Game will be played in Chicago at the Wintrust Arena, home of the defending WNBA Champion Chicago Sky. This marks the first time Chicago will host the WNBA’s midseason showcase.
Where can I purchase tickets to the 2022 AT&T WNBA All-Star Game?
Tickets for the 2022 AT&T WNBA All-Star Game can be purchased through Ticketmaster.